Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

tonight, i came home from my 12 hour shift tired and very hungry.. i checked out the options that my fridge had to offer and decided on cooking some chicken. i rarely buy chicken because it seems to go bad before I get around to cooking it, but tonight I decided that this chicken would be had! so into the olive oil and balsamic vinegar it went with some fresh garlic. yum.. i also happened to have lots of veggies (peppers, onions, mushrooms), so I sauteed them, too. after everything was ready, i gave it healthy dousing of grated parmesan cheese. not bad for a quick fix dinner.. especially with some vino. :)

afterwards i felt inclined to call my dear Ingrid from the roofdeck. on a side note, i'm not sure why i always want to be outside when i call her.. perhaps because she appreciates my appreciation of the outdoors!. either way, she laughed as she answered, saying she really couldn't talk because she was cooking, but answered because the meal she was making was "laura-inspired." she was sauteeing some chicken in olive oil and veggies, as well.. even the same vegetables i had used.

we thought this quite hilarious..

ahhh.. everyone need a sister!!

2 comments:

darn right everyone needs a sister...seriously, same ingredients...classic! gosh i love you! xoxo

February 2, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

You girls are so beautiful...

reunited over chicken...I love it.

Also the last blog was lovely as well. I have a head full of comments for it...and not the time to write them.

I'm glad though that I have brave exciting friends because you too help me to be brave! : )

Love love love...

February 4, 2008 at 5:59 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home