Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

oh beautiful MN friends...

i was out with my neighbor when i received a text from my friend jamie who alerted me to the tragedy in the twin cities. i was soon on my way home when i got another text from my brother in illinois. i had no idea what had happened.

my heart was torn when i got home to see the footage of the bridge.. of course i tried getting a hold of many of you. my phone wasn't receiving many calls due to it still being a twin cities phone number, but i was able to receive texts from many of you who are ok. thank goodness..

i'm praying for all of you.. especially those whom i know use that bridge.. as well as your family and friends and of course those who have shockingly lost their lives and loved ones this evening.

what a tragedy.

all my love..

laura

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home