Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

For the first time ever, after years of talking about doing it, Mom and I are going to the Big Apple together! It is indeed an exciting moment.. after much debate over all the incredible choices of live shows to see, we've decided on Les Miserables! I saw it in St. Paul several times while it was still touring, but never on Broadway and I'm thrilled that my mom finally gets see it, too!

After help from Gruber, we found a bus company that travels to NYC from Baltimore with times that allow us to spend some time in the city before the show and some time with Gruber after the show! I haven't seen Grubs for a lonnggg time.. so I'm definitely thrilled for tomorrow's events!

off to a movie!

Rachel.. LOVE the idea about a sisters event in Baltimore/NYC to see Grubs! LOVE IT!

love to all!

laura

2 comments:

Yay, I can't wait to hear all about your trip to NYC. Go Gruber.
Talk to you soon! :D

October 27, 2007 at 9:49 PM  

Oh my goodness...I can't wait to hear how it was!

Les Mis....first show I ever saw on broadway...2nd row center...I cried...like a lot! So good!!!

How was Gruber...man I like that girl!

ok...I think I shall take over the duties of planning sister trip out east!

I hope you have a great time with your mom!

October 29, 2007 at 2:32 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home