Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.



i was just checking out my friend, bryan's blog (he was one of 5 neighbor boys at 998 apt.) when I realized how much I miss those guys. I realized, upon reading his blog, that Bryan passed the Bar exam.. and that I had no idea if Brendan or Costa did.. and how I have no idea what's going on in any of their lives! After a year of practically living with them, I'm a little bit saddened by this. I used to be a part of their daily lives (whether they all liked it or not;0)).. as they were just a short staircase away, and now i'm down to seeing them every three months when I'm back in MN :(. Though I'm so very grateful for my current adventures, i do miss running up the steps and spending the evening visiting, debating, or watching whatever lame-o reality show brendan had on. I miss hearing my name being called out from the back yard.. i miss dollar burger nights at the nook and shamrocks. i miss the house parties and outings around St. Paul. basically, i miss, but am even more thankful for the incredible year at 998. what a blessing!!!!!!!!!! cheers to the continuation of dollar burgers with Lindsey and the boys even though no one lives at 998 anymore!

4 comments:

Nate and Brendan passed...no idea about costa...but the guys are confident that he did.

they are good. saw stacy, brendan, and bryan 2 weeks ago and Nate and Emily last night at the Switchfoot/Relient K concert.

Hopefully DB will be on tomorrow night.

they miss you! and so do i. yeah, i totally haven't called amy...i lost her number again. i suck.

October 21, 2007 at 10:57 PM  

oh...i miss the boys too. life at 998 was an enchanting time in all our lives. Thanks for living there! :D

October 22, 2007 at 10:04 PM  

Awwww, thanks Laura. We miss you too. Though we are getting on with DB's when we can, it's not quite the same without you. I hope that you're enjoying Baltimore. Thanks for checking in on my blog, and thanks for the nice comment!

October 23, 2007 at 5:58 PM  

They might have been lame-o reality shows, but a certain someone I know still watched them with me??? Don't hate!

December 18, 2007 at 3:03 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home